Caring and Compassionate Care
Loyalty Rewards Program
- Earn a stamp for every $100 spent (per invoice)
- 16 stamps = $100 credit on a future visit!
- No expiration date
- Invoice must be paid in full at time of service to receive rewards stamps
- Reward cannot be used at visit redeemed
- See mobile app for complete list of rules
- Wellness ExamsYour pet can benefit greatly from regular wellness examinations or checkups. Whether your pet is a youngster, a “senior citizen,” or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical examination and develop a health profile for your pet. This information will help us identify medical problems
- Class IV Laser TherapyA Class IV Laser emits a concentrated light beam that stimulates the cell and tissue growth and repair. It reduces damaging inflammation thereby helping to minimize pain and increasing healing potential. It can help patients with a variety of conditions ranging from painful arthritis to ear infections and wound healing. Please call
- In-Clinic DiagnosticsPet Diagnostics Pet owners can rest assured their furry family member is well taken care of with our practice's in-clinic diagnostic capability. Our on-site pet diagnostics lab provides routine testing to determine the pet's overall health and recommended treatments. While our loving pets may not be able to vocally communicate what's bothering them, our
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
Dr. Tipton and the staff was amazing with my dog. Even though they were completely booked for the afternoon, they squeezed her in and I am extremely grateful that they did!!! They did everything they could to make her comfortable even though she was in extreme pain due to neck disk issues. Their compassion is unmatched as they even got her a blanket. Dr. Tipton was very compassionate, understanding, patient and gentle with my fur baby. He explained everything in simple terms for me to understand. He answered every question I had with patience and compassion. He prescribed meds to help her and his tech was phenomenal!!! I explained how it's difficult for me to give her meds and she offered to give her the 1st doses and explained to me the best, safest and easiest way to give them to her as she gave my fur baby her meds. For the 1st time in a long time, my fur baby is comfortable as the meds have eased her pain substantially. Their prices are reasonable and the care is phenomenal!!! I will definitely be back!!! Thank you Dr. Tipton and staff for helping my Daisy with her pain.Alyson Sultan
Very punctual, but you should have an appointment. The prices are reasonable. The office is very clean. The staff is friendly, courteous and professional. This was our first visit and we are very happy with the care they gave our 2 cats.Steve Willis