Caring and Compassionate Care
Loyalty Rewards Program
- Earn a stamp for every $100 spent (per invoice)
- 16 stamps = $100 credit on a future visit!
- No expiration date
- Invoice must be paid in full at time of service to receive rewards stamps
- Reward cannot be used at visit redeemed
- See mobile app for complete list of rules
Download our free app on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store
⚠️ March is Pet Poison Prevention Awareness Month ⚠️ As a pet parent, we want to keep our furry friends safe from harm. Recognize the plants, human foods, human medications and other poisonous substances your pets should avoid listed in this ASPCA article.
- Wellness ExamsYour pet can benefit greatly from regular wellness examinations or checkups. Whether your pet is a youngster, a “senior citizen,” or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical examination and develop a health profile for your pet. This information will help us identify medical problems
- Class IV Laser TherapyA Class IV Laser emits a concentrated light beam that stimulates the cell and tissue growth and repair. It reduces damaging inflammation thereby helping to minimize pain and increasing healing potential. It can help patients with a variety of conditions ranging from painful arthritis to ear infections and wound healing. Please call
- In-Clinic DiagnosticsThe in-clinic diagnostic capability at Midlothian Veterinary Clinic provides pet owners in the surrounding areas of Midlothian, TX, with on-site routine testing to determine your pet’s overall health. Our pets cannot communicate when something is wrong, in fact, they instinctively hide any abnormalities. Diagnostic tests are a key component to pet health care because
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
They saved my little Charlie!! I think they are pretty great in my book!! ❤Candace Zurek
New to Texas and after a long holiday test my dog was having tummy issues. They had me bring dog right in. Friendly front office staff. When I came in after lunch I was greatwd warmly. Updated me as to Dr was with my "work in now". Dr came out, informed me of the issue, prescribed meds and let me know about follow up. Recieved new patient discount. Informed of next office visit at yearly check up. So glad to find a great Vet.Tara Crag