Caring and Compassionate Care
Loyalty Rewards Program
- Earn a stamp for every $100 spent (per invoice)
- 16 stamps = $100 credit on a future visit!
- No expiration date
- Invoice must be paid in full at time of service to receive rewards stamps
- Reward cannot be used at visit redeemed
- See mobile app for complete list of rules
November is Pet Diabetes Month. This month aims to bring awareness to the growing prevalence of diabetes in dogs and cats. Obesity is one significant risk factor for the development of diabetes and as dogs and cats age, they may also develop other diseases that can result in diabetes. Untreated, diabetes mellitus can be fatal in dogs and cats. You can learn more about diabetes in pets – here. If you believe your pet is experiencing any diabetic-related symptoms, please call us today!
- Wellness ExamsYour pet can benefit greatly from regular wellness examinations or checkups. Whether your pet is a youngster, a “senior citizen,” or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical examination and develop a health profile for your pet. This information will help us identify medical problems
- Class IV Laser TherapyA Class IV Laser emits a concentrated light beam that stimulates the cell and tissue growth and repair. It reduces damaging inflammation thereby helping to minimize pain and increasing healing potential. It can help patients with a variety of conditions ranging from painful arthritis to ear infections and wound healing. Please call
- In-Clinic DiagnosticsThe in-clinic diagnostic capability at Midlothian Veterinary Clinic provides pet owners in the surrounding areas of Midlothian, TX, with on-site routine testing to determine your pet’s overall health. Our pets cannot communicate when something is wrong, in fact, they instinctively hide any abnormalities. Diagnostic tests are a key component to pet health care because
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
Amazing place! They have done so much for my cat! Dr Tipton and staff are wonderfulHolly Hutson
They saw a kitten we rescued that was abandoned with no charge. He is doing wellLaura Pendley